Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines 2011

Every year I make home-made valentines for my family. Usually their valentines have something to do with their lives that year. Some years are easier than others.
This year I did something new... a joint theme that linked all four valentines. I was wracking my brain for ideas, when a simple thought struck.
Love letters. Literally. So I made these....


It helped that I have one husband and three kids. Lol I make the envelopes to match, too.


No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Joy Ely, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.