Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, April 1, 2010

10 Things About Me

1. I love balloons, ladybugs and sparklers.

2. I have a list of 100 things to do before I die.

3. I love words and use them in all my art.

4. My spices and movies are in alphabetical order. My books are not.

5. On my 35th birthday my son caught me singing into my hairbrush. :o)

6. I learned how to waterski when I was 10. I can slalom (one ski), too.

7. If I believed in past lives (which I don't), I would have been a lizard.

8. I will search out a sunbeam to sit in. I love being outside.

9. I love to climb trees... find a good one and I'm there.

10. I've been playing the flute for 30 years. I wanted to play the cello.

1 comment:

Juana said...

Great list, Joy! I love balloons too!

The publisher/owner of this website, Joy Ely, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.